The Stone of Perception + Inner Strength
What Is Agate?
Agate is a variety of Chalcedony and comes in a wide variety of colors and types. Agates are often striped or speckled and typically somewhat translucent.
Agates are high luster gemstones and are rated a 7 on the Mohs hardness scale.
What Are Agate's Metaphysical Healing Properties?
Agate is a wonderful gemstone for balancing the mind, body, and spirit as well as helping you to slow down and center yourself. It transforms negativity into positivity. Agate enhances mental function, improves concentration, enhances perception and analytical abilities. It is a soothing and calming gemstone that heals inner anger, anxiety and helps in the strengthening of relationships. Agate instills security and safety.
Physically, Agate addresses visual, digestive and uterine functions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders. It's also wonderful for those sleepless nights, because of its calming effects.
The Types of Agate We Are Using:
Each type of agate has its own additional healing and metaphysical benefits too!
- Blue Lace Agate: It's our favorite for its calming abilities. Wear it when you are looking tor inner peace and tranquility.
- Botswana Agate: If you are feeling depressed or repressed, this is your stone! Another benefit is in its ability to help you see the bigger picture instead of dwelling on the small things. It's also a wonderful stone for helping to quit a smoking addiction.
- Moss Agate: Choose this stone for success and prosperity, be it financial or personal.
- Tibetan Agate: A wonderful stone for protection and security. Evil Eye Agate being our favorite choice.
- White Agate: The perfect stone for pregnancy as it protects both mother and child.
If You Are Drawn to Agate:
It indicates that you are feeling anxious or overlooked in some way and are in need of security and positive vibes.
Chakra: Third Eye and Crown
Zodiac: Virgo and Gemini