Pink Petals + White Sage
A 4" bundle of White Sage wrapped in Pink Petals.
The practice of smudging, is a wonderful healing and cleansing ritual. It can help with sleep, mind clarity, moods, stress, negative energy removal,and aura cleansing. You can smidge your crystals as well as a means of cleansing and recharging them.
The Smudging Process:
- Set Your Intention: What kind of energy you want to surround yourself with and what you want to create and cultivate in your sanctuary.
- Once your intention is set, light the sage. Blow out the flame once the bundle starts smoking. You want to achieve a steady smolder.
- Begin the process by smudging yourself. Trail the smoke down your body and move through any room(s) you would like to smudge. Fan the smoke thoroughly through the space before eventually as you make your way through any rooms.
- Be sure to place the burning sage in a fireproof dish when done or when not in use.
Cleansing + Charging
Focus on Your Goal.......
Your piece arrives to you already charged and ready for use or wear. Once you take it out of it's packaging, hold the stones close to you. Close your eyes and focus on what you hope to accomplish. Your intention.
Periodically, the stones should be cleansed and recharged .
1. Place your piece outside or by a window where they can soak up moonlight over night. We recommend moonlight because some stones can fade in sunlight. A few of the stones that are known to fade are amethyst, celestite, opal, and turquoise.
2. After cleansing hold the piece close to you to fully charge it. Take some quiet time to focus and visualize your intentions. Breathe leisurely until you feel connected to that intention.
Your crystals and gemstone pieces are now ready!
How to Determine Sizing:
Our sizes are measured before a bracelet is closed, tied and finished.
Simply measure your wrist in the areas you'd like your bracelet to sit. Skimming the skin. Not loose, not tight. Add 1/2" to 3/4" to that size. My own wrist measures 5 7/8", but I like the bracelet to move a little, so all of the pieces I wear are 6 3/4". A 6 1/4" bracelet would fit me it has no movement on my wrist and is too snug.
If you are ordering a bracelet with a large focal stone and/or 10mm + sized stones, we recommend sizing at least an inch from the size of your wrist as these stones take up more of the circumfirence in s circle.
Please note that it is difficult to be exactly precise when working with gemstones in sizing and there can be +/- 1/8" variation in size.
We are happy to accomodate sizing requests as well as special requests. Please contact us prior to ordering to make sure we can accomodate you :)
Each piece arrives cleansed, smudged and ready for wear!
Please note that each piece is hand made and ships in 3 to 6 business days*, regardless of the shipping method you choose. We offer free shipping on domestic orders over $40. If you should need your purchase created faster, please contact us before ordering :) Thank you!
*Please refer to our detailed shipping information regarding business days: http://injewels.net/pages/shipping