We've used 100% pure & natural, therapeutic grade Sweet Orange Essential oil derived from the orange peel and rind. Aside from being one of the most popular oils in aromatherapy for it's fresh, crisp scent, Sweet Orange Essential Oils has some wonderful health benefits.
- Emotionally Sweet Orange oil encourages joy, uplifting energy, lightheartedness, regeneration, creativity, positivity, and self-confidence.
- Physically, Sweet Orange is used for relieving flu, colds, congested lymph, digestion issues, and high blood pressure
When combined with Lavender in equal parts, it helps bring calmness and focus.
15 ml bottle with dropper in cap. Approximately 200+ drops per bottle.
This Essential Oil is undiluted and meant only to be used with a diffuser. Simply add 1-2 drops onto a diffuser bracelet or 5 to 10 drops per 100ML of water in a diffuser and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
* Cautions: This product is only to be used with a diffuser. It should not be ingested. To use as a body oil, please dilute with a carrier oil. This is not intended as a replacement for traditional medicine. For External Use Only, do not ingest
Cleansing + Charging
Focus on Your Goal.......
Your piece arrives to you already charged and ready for use or wear. Once you take it out of it's packaging, hold the stones close to you. Close your eyes and focus on what you hope to accomplish. Your intention.
Periodically, the stones should be cleansed and recharged .
1. Place your piece outside or by a window where they can soak up moonlight over night. We recommend moonlight because some stones can fade in sunlight. A few of the stones that are known to fade are amethyst, celestite, opal, and turquoise.
2. After cleansing hold the piece close to you to fully charge it. Take some quiet time to focus and visualize your intentions. Breathe leisurely until you feel connected to that intention.
Your crystals and gemstone pieces are now ready!
How to Determine Sizing:
Our sizes are measured before a bracelet is closed, tied and finished.
Simply measure your wrist in the areas you'd like your bracelet to sit. Skimming the skin. Not loose, not tight. Add 1/2" to 3/4" to that size. My own wrist measures 5 7/8", but I like the bracelet to move a little, so all of the pieces I wear are 6 3/4". A 6 1/4" bracelet would fit me it has no movement on my wrist and is too snug.
If you are ordering a bracelet with a large focal stone and/or 10mm + sized stones, we recommend sizing at least an inch from the size of your wrist as these stones take up more of the circumfirence in s circle.
Please note that it is difficult to be exactly precise when working with gemstones in sizing and there can be +/- 1/8" variation in size.
We are happy to accomodate sizing requests as well as special requests. Please contact us prior to ordering to make sure we can accomodate you :)
Each piece arrives cleansed, smudged and ready for wear!
Please note that each piece is hand made and ships in 3 to 6 business days*, regardless of the shipping method you choose. We offer free shipping on domestic orders over $40. If you should need your purchase created faster, please contact us before ordering :) Thank you!
*Please refer to our detailed shipping information regarding business days: http://injewels.net/pages/shipping